Thursday 20 December 2012

KIU - What you would like for Christmas

Kraft It Up

DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Heading towards Christmas, I would like to see a layout about what YOU want for Christmas. Now this doesn't necessarily mean presents, it could mean want you want to experience with your family or where you might like to go etc...

Well I put out some suggestion clues and this is what my hubby came up with... See my Layout.... 
tells you all... I have always listened to family in their conversations to hear what they may be looking for... 
It sure helps for Christmas and Birthdays presents

So I am all paid up so I can go to a RETREAT, yes a Retreat, a Scrapbooking Retreat.  
I have never been on one before, so this is something to look forward to.  
I have to wait till Friday 2nd August 2013, to go for 3 whole days.  WHOOPEE!!!!

Thankyou for looking

1 comment:

  1. Hi Narelle. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft It Up! for our December challenge. I just love your husband's idea of a Christmas gift - what a great guy he is! Just fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.